Monday, July 18, 2011

Terumo Heart Press Release

This is a press release from the company I work for;

Terumo Heart Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Terumo Corporation announced that a patient implanted with the DuraHeart Left-Ventricular Assist System (LVAS) has surpassed 5 years of support on the mechanical circulatory support device.

“Now I can breathe again… for years before I had received the DuraHeart, I was unable to do anything with my children or grandchildren. Since receiving the DuraHeart, I was able to experience the birth of my little grandchild… now I can do things like walk and play catch and I’m able to participate in the lives of my family” states Ms. Helga Gieseke from Saxony-Anhalt, Germany

One of our companies motto's is "We save 1000 lives a day"

You can see why I look forward to going to work each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment